Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Frustration

I'm beyond over fucking around withinsurance, public adjusyer, and our supposed contractor.
We received a tiny marble of a shit from our public adjuster vs State Farm.
Btw, #statefarminsurancecansuckhairydonkeyballs

Now the contractor wants more than 1/2 the settlement up front without itemization of what this amount is going toeards.
Monday, my husband contacted our contractor,  who told my husband he'd call him once he got back at the office @ 4.
No call..
Yesterday,  again, my husband called and left a vm.
Today, the same.
Our house is bleeding seriously from the roof ruined on 12/26, the origin storm. (EF4 tornado)
It's been raining/severe storms since end of Feb /early Mar.
It's leaking everywhere, upstairs. Stars, downstairs,  and garage. I'm including the interior ac unit & water heater closets.
I've noticed the the lower pitch on our roof in busting thru our lower elvation, but the front door.
We've got mildew smells from plumbing issues from wall movement. ...
I could continue batching and stay on this negative frequency,  but I'll end it now....switch to positivity and optimism.
It feels better.

No comments:

Post a Comment